YesICAN Can Use Your Help
To achieve the goal of our mission of "Working world-wide to break the cycle of child abuse", we will require the on-going commitment from many levels of society.
How can you help?
- We are a private, non-profit organization. Any donations to assist us in our work will be gratefully accepted.
- Submissions by professionals to our expert forum on the Internet. For more information regarding the criteria for submissions, please check out our submissions section of our web-site.
- Submissions of survivors of family violence to our peer forum on the Internet. For more information regarding the criteria for submissions please check out our submissions section of our web-site.
- Increase referral capability. Agencies, programs, and private practitioners who provide services in the field of family violence to become a part of our network of resources.
- Professional networking capacity. We are in this fight together. Sharing our ideas, goals and any other information enables us all to work more productively on the issue.
For further information or
to send a donation, please write to:
International Child Abuse Network
7657 Winnetka Avenue #155
Canoga Park, CA 91306-2677