Criteria for Article Submissions
- Article should be only 4-6 pages in length.
- Topic can be on anything that has to do with child abuse.
- Professionals in the field of child abuse may submit papers or discussions on therapeutic interventions, an overview of a form of child abuse, or issues that relate to adult survivors, or parenting ideas.
- Article may also be submitted by survivors of child abuse and parents. Some suggestions for topics for these submissions are: "My personal experience with the healing process", "How It Felt to Confront My Perpetrator", "Non-Violent Parenting Techniques That Work", etc. Personal experiences, parenting ideas, protective parent issues, or any other topic regarding child abuse that would be beneficial for our readers.
- Submit a short biography along with the article.
- Author must be willing to respond to questions from readers. Readers will E-mail the questions to our page and we will relay these messages to you.
- Send your submitted article on a computer disc in text format along with a printed copy of the article to:
International Child Abuse Network
7657 Winnetka Avenue #155
Canoga Park, CA 91306-2677
Make sure you include your telephone number or e-mail address so that we may contact you if we have responses to your article.
- All submitted articles become the property of the International Child Abuse Network, Inc. and will not be returned.
- The International Child Abuse Network, Inc. reserves the right not to print any article.